Frequently Asked Questions
Find all the answers to your questions about QSE software!
QSE (Quality, Safety, Environment) or QHSE (Quality, Hygiene, Safety, Environment) software is a collaborative solution for managing the entire quality management system via a single interface so that all data is centralized, which facilitates decision-making and automates QHSE-related processes within the company. QSE software is made up of different modules and functionalities that can be configured and operated separately and progressively. Optional modules can be added as needed.
Here are the main advantages of implementing QSE software:
• Eliminate system administrative tasks that have no added value;
• Ensuring collaborative work;
• Improve the involvement of employees in the dynamics of the system;
• Ensure the availability of system information in real time;
• Optimize working time;
• Have statistical decision support tools;
• Facilitate the implementation and maintenance of the quality / QHSE management system;
• Approve and distribute documents electronically;
• Eco-gestures: minimize the consumption of paper and print cartridges;
• Facilitate process coordination and consistency;
• Centrally manage QSE-related data on a single platform, which facilitates management and access to data and reduces errors related to entering and searching for information;
• Automate processes and various management tasks to save time, improve performance and reduce human error;
• Improve compliance with applicable regulations and standards in the field of QSE through the monitoring and documentation of legal requirements, the implementation of compliance measures and the generation of reports for audits and inspections;
• Evaluate, manage and monitor QSE-related risks through the identification of hazards, the implementation of preventive measures, the management of incidents and non-conformities and the reduction of risks for the company;
• Continuously improve processes and optimize QSE performance thanks to data monitoring and analysis functionalities, which makes it possible to identify opportunities and implement corrective and preventive actions;
• Facilitate communication and collaboration between different stakeholders, both internally and externally.
You should know that the functionalities vary from one QSE software to another. Here are the main ones frequently encountered :
- Documentation: this is an electronic management module that manages, organizes and secures document flows, thus guaranteeing employees up-to-date documents, saving time and saving costs ;
- Action plan: this module is generally the heart of each QSE software since it is generally interconnected with all the other modules. Each triggered action is followed by an action plan affecting one or more managers who are notified in real time to monitor the progress of the various planned actions of the QSE system, which makes it possible to analyze the actions triggered on several levels (efficiency, distribution, achievement, etc.) and controlling the operation of the company ;
- Indicators and dashboards: this is a module that guarantees a global and clear vision of the performance indicators in real time allowing strategic decision-making ;
- Risks and opportunities: this module allows the automatic generation of a SWOT analysis in order to identify, evaluate and manage the risks associated with the activities of the company and with the QSE ;
- Customers: this is a module that manages customer complaints and satisfaction surveys in order to improve the customer experience ;
- Suppliers and interested parties: this module makes it possible to control the products and/or services of external service providers and offers managers a global view of supplier documents. It also makes it possible to manage and steer the performance of suppliers according to predefined criteria in order to take the necessary decisions and actions ;
- Metrology: this module allows the management of monitoring and measurement equipment (calibration, verification, R&R research maintenance) and obviously eliminates the risk of forgetting or errors thanks to rigorous monitoring of control equipment ;
- Safety: this module ensures the safety of employees and preserves their health in an optimal and permanent way ;
- Environment: this module guarantees management of the company’s environmental management system in accordance with the ISO 14001 V2015 standard while allowing it to reduce and control its impact on the environment ;
- Food Safety: this module identifies, assesses and controls significant hazards in the food safety system ;
- Meetings: this module allows the planning, monitoring and optimization of collaborative meetings in real time to ensure their execution, their relevance and their efficiency ;
- Internal / external audits: this module allows automated and complete management of the different types of audits, from preparation, to completion, to the monitoring of the associated corrective and preventive actions (CAPA) ;
- Regulatory: this module allows you to ensure compliance with all the requirements of all your sites with a single system ;
- Human resources management: the success of your organization depends on the performance of the personnel. Indeed, this module is set up to save you time in managing your skills and thus improve the quality of life at work ;
- FMECA “Analysis of Failure Modes, their effects and their criticality”: this module complies with the AIAG 4th Edition standard and the harmonized AIAG & VDA standard. It helps identify and address potential causes of faults and failures before they occur. FMECAs are carried out in the automotive industries for normative reasons, but also in other sectors: aeronautical industries; pharmaceutical industries, etc ;
- Non-Compliance: this module is adequate to international standards which makes it possible to prevent, manage and control non-conformities (deviations / anomalies / undesirable events) products / services from detection to closure following configurable workflows.
Software as a Service, also known as SaaS, is a solution hosted on the cloud and accessible via an internet connection (browser) (no installation on company servers is required).
Unlike SaaS software, on-premise software, also called “license mode”, is installed and run internally on the company’s server.
To note :
- Software in SaaS mode: is recorded as operating expenses (OPEX) in your balance sheet deducted from the result at the end of the year.
- On-premise software: is recorded as investment expenditure (CAPEX) in your balance sheet and can be capitalized in progressive amortization.
- QUALIPRO is available in SaaS or On-premise.
- Collaborative tool: QUALIPRO allows each actor to manage all of their tasks via integrated messaging. This allows the user to be alerted and direct access to the various bodies: documents to consult, audits to carry out, actions to follow, etc. A range of statistical reports centralized on a reporting module that allows global visibility of the entire quality system.
- Available in mobile mode: QUALIPRO meets mobility and responsiveness requirements. Indeed this version, easy to handle is well adapted to mobile users. This allows better availability and faster and more efficient control over the various actions.
- Information accessible in real time.
- Interfaceable Solution: QUALIPRO can be easily and fully interfaced with messaging solutions and existing information systems.
- Multi-Site Solution: QUALIPRO is a web solution allowing centralized deployment with multi-user and multi-site access.
- Data Extraction and Conversion: QUALIPRO allows exporting all existing reports on standard formats (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, etc.), it also allows exporting data relating to each module. And for more security and confidentiality of documents, QUALIPRO allows the conversion of certain documents into secure images against any possibility of printing and saving on another medium by the user.
- Scalable, modular and modular solution: QUALIPRO is a software made up of different modules. These modules can be configured and operated separately and progressively. Optional modules can be added as needed (example: environment module, food safety module, etc.).
- Complete Product: QUALIPRO covers the different normative aspects, therefore QUALIPRO is very rich in functionalities (modules). QUALIPRO covers both transverse modules (examples: documentation, actions, audit, non-conformity etc.) applicable to any type of sector but also sectoral functionalities (examples: “core tools” for the automotive industry, SDA for the food industry, but also 21 CFR part 11 compliance for pharmaceutical laboratories and manufacturers of medical devices).
- Furthermore QUALIPRO has all the information allowing it to generate a report containing the input elements of the management review. Thus QUALIPRO considerably reduces the preparation time for the management review.