Efficiently manage qualifications and skills and improve the quality of work environment
Staff qualifications / skills management : both visual and effective
• Identify skills needed for all company personnel.
• Manage the skills you have in your business place.
• Assessment of the adequacy between the skills of the employees and their job description.
• Carry out a mapping of staff skills (missing qualifications, the most suitable people for a job, integration plans, etc.).
Management of staff training
• Manage in real-time training from the initial request to hot and cold evaluation, planning, and implementation.
• Manage the training schedule, as well as control training organizations.
• Evaluate training sessions carried out.
• Identify training needs.
• Ensure the adequacy of the training catalog with the expectations of teams.
Measuring staff satisfaction / Listening
The success of your organization depends on the performance of staff, hence the need for the :
• Identification of sources of staff dissatisfaction.
• Performance of employee satisfaction surveys as well as consultations with staff.